Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Counter: The Subway of Burger Joints

A couple weeks ago, my coworkers and I (along with some of their significant others) embarked on a nice lil lunch to visit the Counter in Irvine. I've heard of this place from several people and have been dieing to try it!

The concept: custom built burgers with only the freshest ingredients. You are given a clipboard where you are able to select from their selection of mouth watering ingredients- from the meat, bun, cheese and veggies- this burger is all yours, and just the way you like it.

My burger? Well that day I happened to be in the mood for some blue cheese (one of the many they have in their selection- from brie, to feta and traditional American cheddar) and so here is MMW's custom built burger selection... 1/3 lb Turkey Burger on a honey wheat bun with blue cheese, lettuce, Bermuda red onion, tomato, and avocado.   YUMMMYYYY! Not only are their burgers delish- they have the best sweet potato fries!

So if your in the mood to try something new, fresh, and completely made to please your taste buds, I highly suggest the Counter in Irvine! 

1 comment: