Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goal #40: Read 10 New Books (2/10)

Thanks to this long weekend I was finally able to finish the current book I was reading, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. This book was suggested to me by my coworker, who also purchased it for me! Thank you Erin!

I truly enjoyed this book, and at only 163 pages, reading it went pretty fast (when I actually had the time to sit and read!) It was filled with lots of thought provoking content and some pretty amazing quotes.

"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity."

Now to figure out what my next read should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment