Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Goal # 72: Go to the Rosebowl Flee Market


After much planning and anticipation I made it to the Rosebowl Flee Market last Sunday! Yippie!

The flee market only happens on the second Sunday of every month, so after finding some peeps to join in on my lil adventure- my sister, and good friend Slushy- we all headed to Pasadena.

What an interesting array of things they had there! I had to keep myself under control, otherwise I would have come home with tons of things that I really had no use for- license plates from every state! Sure why not! (even though I do have a cool craft to do with them :D )

What was I on the hunt for? An accent chair that I could "upcycle" into something more modern to go in my bedroom. Although there were plenty of options to choose from, I'm holding out until my next adventure there (which I hope will be in August)

No comments:

Post a Comment