Friday, June 4, 2010

Shoe Love...

Surprise, surprise, I have once again found some shoes worthy of my love. 

Thanks to DSW's constant emails, I found these super fun Michael Antonio Galian Yellow Wedge Sandals. Now the true test, do they look cute in person? This I will find out this weekend when I venture out my to nearest DSW and try these babies on!


Now who always has shoes that catch my eye? None than Steve Madden with these Daynty Peep Toe Platform Clogs




I know- clogs right? You are thinking is she freak'n serious?!?! But these aren't any clog, its a peep toe platform clog. I'm not sure how I feel about these ones, so any comment would be much appreciated. I ran into these last weekend while I was picking up some makeup at my local Nordy's and well I restrained myself from actually trying them on, since it was suppose to be a quick get in, get out. So, these shoes definitely have to be tried on- but I have a good feeling about these. Steve Madden never disappoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment