Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wedding Shoe Love

With my friend Jenn getting married in less then 2 months (oh my goodness its coming so fast!), I've been subscribing and reading wedding blogs non stop! Not that I'm anywhere close to planning (or having) one of my own, but wanna know what one of the top things I look at? Well besides now having determined that I have absolutely no clue what color scheme I would go with - there are just too many cute ones!- I of course have been looking at shoes! I love the idea of making your shoes be your "something blue" and I of course would never say no to anything sparkly and bedazzled! So here it is, some wedding shoe love, showing you all what I find to be some of the cutest wedding shoes out there.


{via}
These shoes are absolutely fabulous!


{via}
Omgoodness these shoes are outta control, but I can't help but want them!


{via}
Love, love, love the bow! and the color!


{via}
Super cute!


{via}
So simple and classic, but I still love them!


{via}
Something blue, and sparkly!


{via}
These have such elegance to them

No comments:

Post a Comment