Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Goal #46: Save up to get a new MacBook Pro

This goal has officially been completed after a lil adjusting. Originally I thought I wanted a new laptop- but after some thinking, pricing comparing, and more thinking, I decided that the best way to go was to get a new iMac desktop. I'll still have my laptop for web surfing on the couch, blogging of course and whenever I need to do something on the go. But, when it comes to designing stuff for clients, this new beautiful 27" LED screen is going to work just beautifully. With the help of my bonus, and finally getting paid for some freelance jobs, I was able to afford this baby without having to charge much of it the my credit card- and with the help of my next freelance job I will officially be paying it all off!



Ain't it pretty just sitting there on my desk- rather large- but its perfect!. Bonus! It's also going to work as my in bedroom TV for streaming movies on Netflix and watching DVD's. Now, if I could only find out how to watch cable TV through it I'd be golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment