Friday, August 27, 2010

I've never been one to settle....

{via}

Everyone has their deal breakers when it comes to finding a significant other- whether it be in regards to religion or education- everyone has their set of "requirements" whether you want to admit it or not.

A good friend and I have been discussing this lately- and it came to my attention (again) that I try to make things fit- case and point- when someone is interested in me- even though he doesn't meet my deal breakers (like big significant ones)- I still entertain the idea of it becoming something- instead of having the mentality that it is what it is, and maybe I can have fun with it for a while.

Why do I do this, who knows. Everyone wants to feel wanted, and I know that's what I'm enjoying out of the situation.

So here's to me making a conscious effort to not settle for something  just because it happens to be there. Basically- it's ok to have fun and have a Mr. Right Now, but not to get sucked into it so much as to forget about finding Mr. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment