Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Organizing Your Jewelry Box

Instead of sharing some amazing jewelry find this week- I decided that with all the jewelry I've bought (and maybe even influenced you to get?), that it was time to figure out how to organize it all!

So here are my top two favorite ways to display my jewelry finds:

I love the idea of using an old frame to show of your earrings or necklaces- I sure have enough of both! Just take an old frame, place some wire mesh on the back, staple gun the corners and whalaah! You have your own custom made earring tree! Want to display your necklaces? Just add a simple hook!



If you don't like the idea of displaying your accessories for everyone to see, check out this idea from Martha Stewart- keep your goodies hidden in a drawer and organize them in beautiful vintage looking saucers and teacups! Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment