Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sharing with you, the Daily Heller

Just thought I'd share a lil gem I found about 2 or 3 years ago called the Daily Heller.




To me, its the perfect way to keep informed and be inspired, with a free daily e-mail from the mastermind Steven Heller. If you don't know (which shame on you graphic designers if you don't) Steven Heller is an American art director, journalist, critic, author, and editor who specializes on topics related to graphic design. Most recently he is the co-chair of the MFA Designer as Author program at the School of Visual Arts, New York, where he lectures on the history of graphic design- which I want to sooooo badly go to (my thoughts are if I'm still doing what I'm doing in 3 or 4 years- I'll apply and see what happens).

So, if you are looking for a form of daily inspiration, or a way to keep informed about break news and exhibitions in the art world, be sure to sign up for the Daily Heller today!

No comments:

Post a Comment