Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gett'n ready for Fall

With fall quickly approaching (I know it doesn't feel like it yet- but trust me it's on its way!) - I can't help but get excited to pull out my sweaters, scarves and boots!

I'm a serious UGG lover (I guess when you live in California UGG's and Rainbows are the shoes of choice- because I seriously have about 5 pairs of each), so in an effort to dress up my wardrobe and be a little bit more sophisticated I've been checking out these over the knee boots- that I hope I can pull off.

These are my selections as of now (without trying on).







I seriously loveeeee the Jessica Simpson ones, I'm just hoping the heel isn't too high (although I do strut my stuff in 5" heels pretty frequently- I think boots are another story) and if it is, that is were my second choice comes in.

Now, the truth comes with trying them on...

No comments:

Post a Comment