Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Goal #40: Read 10 new books (10/10)

Woot Woot, Goal #40 is officially completed!


Having the long weekend to relax and read- I was able to finish Emily Giffin's book, Baby Proof. I know I love this author, but was a little hesitant to read this one, thinking that anything around the topics of babies has nothing to do with me. But I decided to give it a chance- and I wasn't surprised to find out that I love this book as well! Although I'm not in the same place in my life as the character in this book, Claudia is- I still enjoyed it very much!


This book tells a story about what happens after you say "I Do" and in a way challenges that stereotypical idea of is supposed to come next after love and marriage.










Here is a quick recap of all the books I read in completing this goal:
  1. Eat, Pray, Love
  2. Alchemist
  3. Tao of Pooh
  4. Te of Piglet
  5. The Day I shot cupid 
  6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  7. Dating Up, Dump the Schlump and find a Quality Man
  8. Something Borrowed
  9. Something Blue
  10. Baby Proof
I'm by no means done reading- I feel so inspired now! Which is not typical for me (I've been told in middle school I was forced to read- and when I did read I choose books like "NSYNC: Backstage" or the Biography of Justin Timberlake- hardly worthy novels.) I suppose this just proves that somethings to change with time! And I'm certainly become the book worm! I've already started another Emily Griffin book, Love the One Your With.

No comments:

Post a Comment