Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introducing: NetWorth

Say hello to this fabulous Etsy shop, NetWorth; sharing worthy vintage finds!


I may be a little bias, since this is my one and only Aunt Suzies Etsy shop. Major kudos to her for taking the initiative to set one up! My Aunt has always been the one to find fabulous things at garage sales and such- and she has finally set up shop where she can share all her amazing finds! All items are at least 20 years old; ranging from jewelry, clothing, collectibles to of course antiques.

Make sure to stop by time to time- things just seem to be flying off her shelves (well of course there aren't actual shelves but you know what I mean).  You might even get to see me modeling some jewelry for her as well! I guess that's what nieces are for (an nephews- check out the stud below sporting a vintage Tiki style shirt- what a good sport!)



No comments:

Post a Comment