Thursday, October 21, 2010

Goal #21: Get my Eyebrows Threaded

This is kinda a silly goal to have I suppose, but when you've been putting it off for as long as I have something had to be done: enter DZP list. So, I finally did it!

My girlies and I (and when I say girlies I mean Miss Erin DeHart, Alex DeHart, and Shannon Fetters) headed to the Pamper Me Fabulous event in Huntington Beach, Ca. This event was absolutely FABULOUS!! (how could I pass up an event that even has the world "fabulous in the name"- especially when my New Year's Resolution goal was to make 2010 a fabulous year!)

With all the different services they had to offer, we headed right over to the Eyebrow threading station- and BAM a DZP goal was completed!

I have to say threading wasn't as painful as I had imagined it to be, the feeling was a little bit weird, but lets just say I'm hooked! So much better than waxing! I'm converted!


1 comment:

  1. i still need to go try it. i'm just afraid they'll leave me with a line of eye brow instead! lmao!! & i'm glad we all went! i had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete