Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mila Rose: Fabulously Handmade Hair Accessories

I'm a sucker for hair accessories- I've recently gone on quite the headband shopping spree! But while searching Etsy for some fun accessories to take on my trip to Vegas,  I stumbled upon Mila Rose's Etsy shop!

I'm simply in love with these two hair accessories below! And I'm pretty sure the purple one will go fabulously with the navy dress I'm wearing to my friends wedding (statement hair piece- I think so!)



In honor of Brest Cancer Awareness Month (which is October if you didn't know or haven't been hit over the head with all the pink ribbons and boobie saving events this month) Mila Rose's Etsy shop is giving 10% of each purchase to Susan G Koman for the cure! So now you can look fabulous while donating to a good cause! Waaahlaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment