Thursday, October 28, 2010

Room Colors I'm Loving

Although I'm all moved in and settled in my apartment- I still have the itch to interior decorate!

Well, a girl can dream- and dreaming away is exactly what I am doing (to one day have a house to which I will do these fabulous things too!)
{via}
This room has my inner peacock loving self inspired!!!


{via}
Who could say no to this pastel pink heaven! That's a girly kitchen if I've ever seen one!


{via}
What can I say? I've always been a sucka for this avocado green!


{via}
OooOo Black, white and pop of yellow! Yes please! Especially loving the chandelier!


{via}
Tiffany blue, you will always be fabulous
(and that is why you are on my bedroom walls right now! So calming!)



{via}
Black and white goes fabulously with any bright color- but oh how I love my green!

No comments:

Post a Comment