Thursday, October 21, 2010

Showing Some Love to Reebok EasyTones

I know it's not the normal fabulous pair of heels or boots, but these shoes are worth sharing! I'm sure you are all familiar with these shoes that help sculpt, tone and strengthen your legs- but I'm here to attest these babies work!

While getting pampered at the Pamper Me Fabulous event I attended two weekends ago, the girls and I signed up for this Reebok Easytone Mini Workout Class- where you wear the EasyTone shoes and do a short workout, proving that working out for 10 minutes in these shoes in fact makes you feel like you have work out much much longer!

I'm now a fan! And the best part? You can custom design yours with all your favorite colors, making it truly your shoe! They even have RunTones which you can use for running! These babies are definitely on my Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment