Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goal #9: Whiten my Teeth

This one has been check off for a couple of weeks now! With the help of Groupon, I was able to complete this goal! They had a screaming deal teeth whitening with Dr. Leon Ren in Newport Beach, and I decided to take the opportunity to finally get it done!

Now, my teeth are already pretty white, using the scale they provided my teeth were only 3 shades away from being as white as they can be before going into the "bleach white" spectrum. After my teeth whitening my teeth became as white as can be without being bleach white! Yeay for my new pearly whites!

I'm not quite sure what I was expecting pain wise, but after teeth whitening you teeth are extremely sensitive (since the bleach has basically dehydrated them). The sensitivity only lasted a day, but eeks- I remember wondering, "Why on earth did I voluntarily go to the dentist??"

Whoever said pain is beauty sure wasn't lying!

1 comment:

  1. OH, having a white and shiny teeth nowadays is an easy thing to achieve because of the technology that we have. Painless and quick, as they say. That's a thumbs-up, if we use them the good way. Great for you to have that sparkling set of teeth. Cheers! :)

    Jesse Hake

    ReplyDelete