Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1: Contemplating a Fabulous Love Life

So here we are, at day one of thirty in our lessons on having a fabulous love life.

Today is all about focusing on loving ourselves first, because only when we truly love ourselves will we attract the love of others.

{via}
"Our love life with ourselves should be like a fully baked cake, and a mate should just be the frosting. Cake is always great on it own, but frosting makes it so much better."
- The Dating Repair Kit by Marni Kamins + Janice Macleod 

So, how do we do this? Rely on yourself for the happiness and excitement you want in your life. Having rituals in your life will help with this- I know for me I love my regular Wine Wednesday's with the girls, getting to watch my favorite TV shows on Mondays and Thursdays, and having lots of plans to keep me entertained throughout the week.

Today, lets concentrate on making plans for the rest of the week, or looking forward to the weekly rituals we already have!

No comments:

Post a Comment