Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 16: Tap in to the Creative Vortex

What is a creative vortex you ask? Well....

"It is where gut reactions and senses of destiny and "just knowing" originate from. It's the wiser inner voice that talks to you and says good things such as "Go up to him! Go up to him!" and sometimes says uncomfortable things such as "You have to be the one to leave this relationship"... Ouch."

I'd like to say that I experienced this creative vortex a couple of weeks ago when I decided to go against what I normally do (I'm a shy girl, I'll admit it), and give a guy my number. In this instance, I went with my gut and trusted my inner voice, a.k.a the creative cortex. I'm so happy I did! You can't always sit back and wait for things to happen to you, you have to make them happen. "If we don't actively create what we want, we life live in a reactive way instead of a proactive way."

"We create who we want to be, what we want to have and what we deserve." You have to think you deserve something in order for you to create it for yourself! It's all about positive thoughts and knowing that you deserve it!

One way to tap into this creative vortex is to have a "comfort station" where you can relax and day dream! While you are visiting you comfort station be sure to repeat this to yourself....

"I am ready and open to love and be loved. I easily accept my beautiful self. I am amazing right now. I have a charmed life. My light is alway shining."

Now, happy dreaming! Remember to think happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment