Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 6: Clean Up the Bathroom

Day 3 in the removing physical baggage section! We have cleaned up the bedroom, closets, living space and now its time to hit up the bathroom!

If you're like me, your bathroom is a mess after you get ready; usually because I'm rushing to get out so I don't bother to put away the hair supplies and make up I've been using. There are lots of other reasons the bathroom is a hot spot for messiness- hair from brushing, the lose powder from your make up, not to mention the toilet and shower.

It's time to make sure that this "judgement zone" is under control! Get ride of all the piled up hotel shampoos, sample trials, and make your bathroom presentable to overnight guests.

{via}
Here are a couple of things I did in order to get my bathroom spick and span!

  • Tossed travel size items OR put them in my travel bag (there's no reason for them to be out and about)
  • Use baskets to organize medicine, hair products, nail polish, etc. 
  • Wash bath mats (this can go in the washer, but not the dryer so pick a warm day when you can lay them out to dry)
  • Disinfect the toilet, sink, shower (read Apartment Therapies post on How to Clean Your Toilet)
  • For me, I made sure there is an easy place to put my make-up when I'm done using- top drawer is best!
  • Have a separate set of towels that you don't use everyday (so guest's have something nice to dry off with)


No comments:

Post a Comment