Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 8: Clear Your Schedule

A question to ponder: do you have time for a fabulous love life? I know for me, in order to feel less lonely, I fill up my schedule with girls nights, work out classes, dinner with family, and lots of other outings. This is all healthy stuff to do, but as our magnificent authors explain, you have to be ok with alone time. This is one thing I have not thought about before.

Lately I've been making more me time at home (normally my me time consists of a mani/pedi and a shopping spree). Being at home gives me more time to sit and really concentrate on myself and truly relax- read a book, spend time with my puppy Lulu, keep my house neat and tidy...

It was a lil uncomfortable at first, because I feel like I should be doing something other than sit around, but it is necessary to get over these things before you can fully divulge yourself into a relationship!

{via}


Try making some time for yourself! You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment