Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goal #82: Sign up and participate in a mud run

**UPDATE IN PROGRESS**

Guess who signed up for the Camp Pendleton Mud Run in June!




Yep, this crazy lady right here! This is one of my DZP goals, and I have to say it is one of the goals I'm most excited to complete.... and most nervous about. This run is a 10k (something I have not dared to complete yet- but will hopefully do in May for the Bay to Breakers in San Francisco). So, needless to say, I will be kicking my training into high gear- running more, working on my endurance, etc. 

I wanted to make this one of my goals, because honestly, who could ever imagine this lil sparkle loving princess to go parading around in mud, crawling through mud pits, and overall just getting dirty? I'm pretty sure no one ever imagined it, and I really can't wait to do it! I think it is an impressive thing to say you have done, and even though I'm sure I will be hating life after the run, I will have great stories to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment