Thursday, February 3, 2011

Goal #54: Find a martini I really like

Finally! I've found it. Ok- I thought I found it back in October, but now its official. My martini of choice?

Pom-tini or Pomegranate Martini



I first discovered my love for the Pom-tini when my Uncle Harry made it for me. Not strong at all (taste wise) but packed a punch. After one of these babies, I was nice and buzzing. Since I did not order this from a bar, I decided it did not count. But luckily a couple of weeks ago my gal pals and I went to see the band Melee play at the Continental Room in Downtown Fullerton, and I decided to try one from the bar. AMAZING!

So, I'm sharing with you my Uncle Harry's World Renown Pom-tini Recipe (since what kind of friend would I be if I didn't share?)

1 oz. of Contreau
1.5 cups of Pom Juice
2 ozs. of Absolute Cirtron Vodka

(* I remember this as 1 - 1.5 - 2. Just remember that the 1.5 is cups not ounces)

Squeeze of lemon

Splash of sparkling water (depending on how bubbly you want it)

Fruit garnish

* Shake well until very cold...Best served in chilled martini glasses

Enjoy responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment