Monday, March 28, 2011

Goal #33: Do a 5k a month for a year (7/12)

7 down and 5 to go! This goal is on its way out! Yesterday, myself along with my boyfriend, sister, sister's boyfriend, Pops and Auntie Suzie all headed down to Anaheim where we participated in the Angels 5k and Fun Run!

His first 5k! (and hopefully not his last :D)
I'm so happy I did this 5k! Reason being you go to run inside the stadium, on the field! Yes, my feet (ok running shoes) touch the Angel Stadium clay dirt! and my booty has sat in the dug out! If you ask my boyfriend he will agree, I was beyond words ecstatic once we got in the stadium! 

In the dug out!

Standing right next to home plate!
I would definitely do this 5k again, course was flat and easy, swag was great (hello 2 tickets per a person, plus the race shirt, plus an Angels cap, plus entry into Fan Fest)!

No comments:

Post a Comment