Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fact #2: I've discovered my interior design style

With a lil help or inspiration from Apartment Therapy on their post Vanessa Deleon's "Glamilistic" Studio Apartment, I have now discovered what my interior design style is, Glamilistic. Isn't it a fabulous word?! She describes the style as being streamlined minimalism with glamourous details. I love it! It describes how I woud want to decorate a home to a T!

I love simple, clean lines, but love the glitz and glam of the Old Hollywood, or Hollywood Regency style. With that being said, I 've been researching even deeper to try and find exactly what kinda of pieces I'd love to have in my home to add some instant glam!

A tuffed headboard is a must!
{via}
{via}
A fabulous overstuffed chair or chaise for lounging...
{via}
Some lucite furniture...
{via}

And sparkly chandelier!
{via}

If you can't tell, I'm totally prepared for the day that I get my house! Like I've always said, all I need is a house- I've got rooms and rooms of decorating ideas! The funnest part of all of this will be hitting up LA to find some amazing pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment