Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shh.... It's a Surprise!

Yep the Madre is turning 50! and I've decided to take on the challenge of throwing her a surprise party... I say challenge because she is so inter-twined in everyone's lives, and so freaking stubborn, it will be a miracle if I don't end up having to blind fold her and throw her in the car the day of the event. I already know she will be questioning our choice to have dinner at the venue, so hopefully my outta town guests can help persuade her.

I'm so excited to start on this project- although I'm under a tight time constraint- and planning for out of town guests- so what's new, I'm an over achiever!

I swear the down fall of being a graphic designer is having the need (yes, need) to design everything and create everything yourself. Lord help me when the day comes to start doing wedding stuff- eeks!

I finally finished the invites and mailed them out! I'm loving the look! Check out what they look like!

Colors are black, white and lavender.
I'm totally loving Pinterest too! I have a whole board dedicated for Laurie's Party!!

Now lets pray this surprise will be a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment