Friday, September 30, 2011

101 Good Reads

Daily Candy has released a list of 101 Books We Can't Live Without. Having caught the reading bug lately, I'm always ready to find my next good read and this list will certainly help!

I was surprised to find out that alot of the books they list were ones I read (or was supposed to read) in High School. Not counting those, which I mostly read through Cliff Notes (don't worry I'm kicking myself now), here is a list of the ones I have read:
  1. Love in the Time of Cholera
  2. The Help
  3. The Kite Runner
And I suppose that's it.. 3 out of 101...that's pretty pathetic. I will definitely need to work on that. There is hope though! Because the next series on my list to read is The Millennium Trilogy.

Have you read any of these? Which ones would you recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment