Friday, December 2, 2011

Gift Giving: for Your's Truly, Madalyn Marie

Happy Friday Lovelies!
 In place of my All About Me feature, I'm sharing what I'm Lusting After this Christmas!

1. Steve Madden Wiicked in Black Suede 
(Can't wait to pair these with some skinny jeans or even a skirt!)

2. White iPad 2 from Apple (for the blogger on the go!)

3. Tazo® Matcha Green Tea Latte Concentrate from Starbucks  
(haven't you hear this is my fav morning drink- with soy milk of course!)

4. Juicy Couture 'Ed to the Stars' iPad Case from Nordstrom  (practical)
Jimmy Choo Tyler glitter-finished leather iPad sleeve (in my dreams)
(to keep my iPad stylish and of course glamourous! If only the Jimmy Choo version wasn't the same price as an iPad .:tear:.)

(this will look fabulous over my winter white color, Essie Marshmallow)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly.. the Jimmy Choo sparkle case!!! YES, YES, YES!!!
    xx-
    Sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete