Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's Time To....

{via}
It's no secret, I LOVE champagne. It always brings me back to my days of Italy, running around with my Firenze loves- the infamous Beast of the East and my sister Lindsey.

Tonight I plan to of course toast the New Year with my glass of this fabulous beverage in hand (and who knows maybe I'll get a lil wild and dance on a table- TOTALLY joking... but might actually happen people). I wish you all a safe night spending it with the ones you love most.

This quote from Madame Lilly Bollinger pretty much sums up my feelings for this bubbly beverage:

"I drink champagne when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. when I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it- unless I'm thirsty."

No comments:

Post a Comment