Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lusting After: Kate Spade

Ever since I picked up my Kate Spade WELLESLEY SMALL MAEDA purse and wallet, I have to say I'm a huge fan of Kate Spade. It never fails, I can always find an amazing purse or accessory on the site- not to mention there Home section, I'm in love. I will have Kate Spade china, no doubt. I could do some serious damage on my credit card shopping online here.

They have two new arrivals that I just fell in love with as soon as I saw them. 
The Dizon Place Blaine Bag. It's big. It's classic. It's fabulous! Demin with gold hardware.
Stripped Bow Jacket. I'm in love with nautical themed attire this season. Bonus: Bow detail on back.

Oh, and look at that... The jacket and bag would look so lovely together! I definite lusting after this ensemble!


1 comment:

  1. the jacket is great but when she turns around... WOW! I love that bow! You should def. get both, they are lovely together.
    xoxoxo,
    Sandee
    from katespade-aholic.com

    ReplyDelete