Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feeling FIERCE...

I don't ever wear red lipstick unless its part of a costume fo some sort (Flapper, Devil, you get the idea).

However, today I was feeling a lil fierce and wild after being inspired by my lil sis to rock some bright, sexy, red lips.

Thanks for the inspiration sissy! And who knew I could pull off this color! Got lots of compliments thrown my way down in the Cafe today! (that kinda rhymes lol)

The color I'm rocking here is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Love that Red (which is exactly what I was told today "I love that Red lipstick, you can totally pull that off.) I paired it with my Jessica Simpson Juicy lipgloss from her Dessert line. I'm probably aging myself when I mention this- I've had this stuff forever and never used it. Pros is that is tastes delicious and plumps your lips!

Just goes to show, it's worth it to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment