Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Recap

.....Friday night date night....
....Tommy the "Boss"....
....Sports bar and a house party....
....WAR....
....Rain rain go away....
....Moving everything out of storage...
.... My 7 man motley crew....
....Much needed Mani and Pedi....
...Entourage marathon...
....Early risers....
....Starbucks, Ted's breakfast burritos...
....Romatical breakfast with a view....
....Lifeguard tower chillin....
....The Birds....
....Laughter, lots of laughter....
....IKEA shopping....
....Surprise Sunday Date Day....
.... Miniature golfing x3....
....Go carts....
....Lazer tag....
...Yard House....



As you can see, this weekend was an EPIC one. Filled to the brim with things to do, and lots of fun times. I have to say I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family and boyfriend. This weekend marked the 3rd time I have moved in less then 12 months. Yes, I've been a little bit of a nomad since my move from Laguna Beach; spending time in Lake Forest and San Juan Capistrano, but now finding my permanent home in Laguna Niguel.


No comments:

Post a Comment