Thursday, February 2, 2012

Glamourous in Nude

Going through my reader I came across these amazing wedding shots from Style Me Pretty. The photos are stunning, but what caught my eye?

THESE GLAMOUROUS SHOES!

 



I love the shoes! I love how with the nude color they are somewhat discreet (I know, how can anything with a giant bow be discreet) but yet hold there own because they are simply so sexy and feminine! And, a bow! I'm in love! I had to look them up! The shoes pictured about are Valentino Couture Bow Platform Pump, available at Nordstrom! After seeing these baby's I thought I had seen something similar (and in a different price range) at Nordstrom too.

Similar but different, Steve Madden has a pair as well, Rosale! These ones look slightly higher, but still give you the same nude, feminine, bow look.

Valentino's are glamourous, with a price tag of $745
Steve Madden's are glamourous, with a price tag of $160.

Which one would you choose?

Personally, for my wedding day- Bring on the Valentino's! I will totally splurge on my wedding day shoes!

Want to stay up-to-date with my latest shoe finds? Follow my "For the Shoe Obsessed" board on Pinterest!



No comments:

Post a Comment