Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goal #74: Ride a beach cruiser down by the beach

After deciding to spend a weekend away from fixing up the house- we found ourselves cruising up the coast, stopping at some of our favorite local spots along the way. After pausing in Laguna Beach, we decided to visit Newport Beach. This weekend was gorgeous! and just begging for some fun in the sun!

With the need to get some of these DZP goals crossed off my list, I began rattling them off to TK. Parked and ready to have some fun, I headed off to the ladies room. Within the whole 5 minutes I was gone, TK found the bike rental place, purchased the bikes and had them ready for our cruise down the beach.

This is why I love this man. The things he does just surprise me sometime- in an amazing, goofy-smile written across my face way.

The ride down the beach was amazing, we even caught the sunset on the ride back. Perfect Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment