Monday, February 6, 2012

Lusting After: Kate Spade Portola Valley Blaine

Friday was all about getting this bag. Yep, in a matter of minutes 4 things happened:
  1. Saw the bag on sale at Kate Spade's website.
  2. Called my closest's Kate Spade store to see if they had it instock (yes but only in the black patent)
  3. Found it on Nordstrom's website for an even lower price.
  4. Called Nordstrom and placed it on hold.
And that is how my Friday started- and let's just say that it was an AMAZING day! 

I originally saw this bag in taupe, but after seeing this patent black leather, with ostrich embossing version, I was in love. Black will stay cleaner longer and how freak'n fierce does this look! It instantly fab's up any outfit. Oh and the size- sooo much room! Oh the things I can fit in here (not limited to my small yorkie Lulu Belle)

It didn't take long for me to stop lusting after this bag, and actually have it in my hand. Got to love lunch shopping trips to Nordstrom!! 

2 comments:

  1. I just got this bag too and I love it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi! Hope you are enjoying your new bag too! :)

    ReplyDelete