Monday, March 26, 2012

Tis the Season For...

... Chi-town!!!

I have never been to this amazing city! Shocker right? Everyone who knows I'm going has nothing but amazing things to say about it... in fact I'm thinking I might love it even more than NY, if thats possible.

This city must have something magically about it, it has captured some fellow Californian's and new turned them into Chi-town natives.

Of course I have a list of things I want to do while visiting! I think my list is at 11 items right about now.

One of the top things on my list (besides all the normal touristy stops) is to visit a coffee shop where they do "latte art" and just sit and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the hustle and bussle of the city. Hopefully this Cali girl can handle the colder weather and rain storms!


No comments:

Post a Comment