Monday, March 12, 2012

Tis the Season...

{via}

... for St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans! 
I don't know about you, but I'm super excited about St. Patty's day this year. It is always more than just a holiday where everyone drinks too much and wears green, but it is also my sister Arielle's birthday! 

This year she plans on throwing at true college party (senioritis much?) and this older sister (who was almost not invited because apparently Miss A think's I'm "above college garage parties." Which for the record I don't think is possible- Hello I would never decline an invitation to celebrate a sister's birthday!) will be providing jungle juice and drunken gummy bears (so mature of me right?) 

It's sure to be a night of shenanigans and debauchery! 

P.S. Don't forget to wear your green on Saturday, you wouldn't want to get pinched ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment