Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hump Day Fav's

  1. My new Hello Kitty ped socks from the Easter Bunny! I've got 2 more fun pairs too! I couldn't help but have a smile on my face as I ran around bootcamp last night, knowing that I had these on underneath :)
  2. My BRAND NEW RUNNING SHOES! I'm SO excited. I wore them for the first time last night and I felt so fierce in them. It's funny how even tho these are by no means a pair of heals, they still have the same effect as going out for the first time and strutting your stuff out on the town in a new pair of heels.
  3. Hello Kitty tumbler filled with Acai Berry, Blueberry and protein powder smoothie. The bf got me this as a replacement for the Starbucks one he left on the roof of the car (that tumbled to its death as he drove off with it on the roof!) 
  4. Steve Madden Neon flippy floppies. I love the giant bow and the color, what can I say, they are PERFECT!
Sorry for the overshare of my feet everyone, and I hope you all like Hello Kitty and Pink :) 

Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment