Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Friday...


... and I'm in love!!! 

Well, in love with this past week and how amazing it has been. It's been hard work, but here is what I've been loving this week....

  1. I motivated myself to go out and make it to yoga! I started my free week at Corepower yoga (along with going to the donation classes at Beyond Hot Yoga). I can't tell you how great I feel!! Tire, sore and sweaty after... but amazing none the less! Today will be my 4th day in a row! BRING IT!
  2. Starbucks Coconut Lattes! One word. ADDICTING. I love coconut, I love coffee- so instantly I knew I'd be obsessed! It's my lil treat to myself, just got to resist the urge to drink 2 of these a day... they are THAT good.
  3. Truth. This may be vague, but there is nothing better than hearing the truth from a friend. The build up of emotions and negative thoughts were getting to me, and finally, FINALLY my friend came to me and divulged it. 
  4. That moment when you are driving and that perfect song comes on. Yes, this happened to me this morning while sitting in traffic- I literally fist pumped my way down the 405 as I sang out loud and busted wiggled a move to Calvin Harris' Feel So Close. Everyone else probably thought I was nuts, but I was having fun :)
  5. Down 6, six pounds that is!! I kinda get the feeling the scale is lying to me, but none the less it says I'm down 6 since I first weighed myself for my Family Weight Loss Competition. Even if it is lying, I'm pretty sure my pants aren't. A pair that was pushed to the back of the closet because they no longer fit has now been moved to the front! 
  6. The feeling of confidence I seem to have gained, or regained over this past week. I work up feeling fierce and strangely excited. Don't worry, I resisted the urge to jump on the bed with joy :)
Hope this Friday fines all you lovelies happy and healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment