... and I'm in love!!!
Well, in love with this past week and how amazing it has been. It's been hard work, but here is what I've been loving this week....
- I motivated myself to go out and make it to yoga! I started my free week at Corepower yoga (along with going to the donation classes at Beyond Hot Yoga). I can't tell you how great I feel!! Tire, sore and sweaty after... but amazing none the less! Today will be my 4th day in a row! BRING IT!
- Starbucks Coconut Lattes! One word. ADDICTING. I love coconut, I love coffee- so instantly I knew I'd be obsessed! It's my lil treat to myself, just got to resist the urge to drink 2 of these a day... they are THAT good.
- Truth. This may be vague, but there is nothing better than hearing the truth from a friend. The build up of emotions and negative thoughts were getting to me, and finally, FINALLY my friend came to me and divulged it.
- That moment when you are driving and that perfect song comes on. Yes, this happened to me this morning while sitting in traffic- I literally fist pumped my way down the 405 as I sang out loud and
bustedwiggled a move to Calvin Harris' Feel So Close. Everyone else probably thought I was nuts, but I was having fun :)
- Down 6, six pounds that is!! I kinda get the feeling the scale is lying to me, but none the less it says I'm down 6 since I first weighed myself for my Family Weight Loss Competition. Even if it is lying, I'm pretty sure my pants aren't. A pair that was pushed to the back of the closet because they no longer fit has now been moved to the front!
- The feeling of confidence I seem to have gained, or regained over this past week. I work up feeling fierce and strangely excited. Don't worry, I resisted the urge to jump on the bed with joy :)
Hope this Friday fines all you lovelies happy and healthy!