Monday, May 21, 2012

Congratulations to a Chapman Grad!

Myself, the Graduate, and TK

Saturday marked another milestone in my family's lives, with the graduation of my sister Arielle from Chapman University! Her degree is quite a mouthful (and rather impressive):

Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Educational Studies
with an emphasis in Teaching in Schools
minoring in English and Psychology
Graduating with Honors

It feels like just yesterday I myself was graduating from college- when in fact it's been 3 years! (insert old lady joke here) I could not be prouder of my sister- graduating with honors is an amazing achievement. Besides her academic studies at Chapman, she was also on the Women's Water Polo Team where she was  given an honorable mention on the WWPA and ACWPC All-American team and named Offensive Player of the Year. She is a stud in and out of the pool. It is only appropriate that her name is Arielle- linking her to "The Lil Mermaid."

CONGRATULATIONS ARIELLE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment