Thursday, May 17, 2012

Done. Done. and Done!

That's right, I finished the Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay... the entire Hunger Games Trilogy!

Reading these books went by super fast, and Suzanna Collin's leaves you wanting more every time! It's like you have to instantly start up the next book since you are just dying to know what happens next. When I finished the 3rd and final book I told my bestie Erin, "what am I going to do now? I can't believe it's over!!!" Hopefully she enjoyed my texts at odd hours of the morning and at night staying how surprised I was at certain points of the book. Don't worry, I wasn't spoiling anything for her, she was done with the series when I had just finished the first book.

I suppose I have the movies to look forward to- although I was NOT a fan of the Hunger Games movie. I was very upset about that actually, having loved the book so much. The whole movie lacked the whole inner monologue Katniss had throughout the book and overall felt very rushed to me- making the desperation of the whole situation not as prominent as I thought it would be portraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment