Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shoe Obsession: Colorful Wedges

After suppressing my inner need to buy shoes for well over a month now, I went and completely lost it yesterday, and purchased not one, but THREE pairs of wedges (this is also not counting the cute pair of dress sandals I purchased from Old Navy the day before- Give me a break they were only $10!!).

I'm obviously fully embracing the saying,
"Life is short. Buy the shoes."
Here are my latests fines and purchases, the price tag on these surely didn't hurt either!


Candie's Platform Wedge Sandals
LOVE the bright colors, love that it's Chevron!
On sale at Kohl's for $19.99 (even cheaper than the marked down price!)
Originally $65.99
ELLE Platform Wedge Sandals
The blue straps are so soft! And I'm loving the woven trim!
On sale at Kohl's for $22.00! (again, even cheaper than listed online!)
Originally $69.99
Qupid Finder 48 Neon Pink Patent Platform Wedges
Available online at Lulu's for $35 plus shipping
After seeing this blog post yesterday I knew I must own them.
Any body else recently purchase any cute summery shoes? Do share! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one shoe splurging : ) Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth! I'm a sucker for shoes!!

    ReplyDelete