Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday Wish List







1. Kate Spade New York 'gramercy grand' bracelet watch. I love the simple and pink details on this, it's big open face. It' simple and classy and I really want it on my wrist.


2. Stainless Steel Flask with Illustrated Mustache on Blossom. I've never owned a flask but I'm definitely thinking if I did have one, it would get lots and lots of use.


3. Porridge Sack Candle from Anthropologie. I spelled this candle last night and holy cow, LOVE. It smells like coconut and the glass jar perfectly matches my guest bathroom. Oh, and it's on sale :) I may just go buy this in bulk. 


4. Book 2 and 3 of the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy. I can't wait to be laying pool side tanning and sipping on some cool libation while reading this. Guilty pleasure to the max. By the way, they are the cheapest at Costco, at only $9.99 each or you can by the whole series for $25.99

5. Dogeared Cotton Tote. Dogeared does more than jewelry and their totes are super cute. This "Be Classy" one is my fave, but "Big Bag of Crazy" and "Goddess" are also in my top 3.  

No comments:

Post a Comment