Thursday, July 19, 2012

Loving Me Some Loafers

Maybe it's my inner older lady coming out, or perhaps I'm beginning to want to look more sophisticated, but I'm seriously lusting after loafers and moccasin's right now. All I want to do is stroll down the street in a pair of these while wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt,  my fedora and oversized sunnies. Oh, and don't forget the coffee in hand as well. 

Here are my top 5 picks!


Crown Vintage Sinful
Leopard Flat

My friend Sabrina considers leopard a primary color- and the girl is on to something! These loafers would go with everything and anything. Check our her fabulous blog, Sample Size 16, to see more of her fashion finds!


Adrienne Vittadini Trixie Flat
There is something definitely sophisticated, but casual about these flats. Dressy enough for work but also casual enough to pair with jeans.


Pink & Pepper Ruffle Flat
This shoe has it all! Loafer inspired with all the details I love! Who can so no to tassels?! I'd be on seriously sophisticated and classy lady in these slippers!


Dollhouse Teenz Flat
I could not pass up adding something bright to this list! This polka dot loafer would definitely add a splash of fun, and color into any outfit!


Who knew a moccasin could be so classy and elegant? Always a fan of patent leather, I'm seriously loving the nude with black detailing.

Did I mention they are on sale?


No comments:

Post a Comment