Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Must Reads: The Millenium Trilogy

Another 3 books down! This trilogy includes the books, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, and The Girl Who Hicked the Hornets Nest by the late Stieg Larsson.

This series has seriously hooked me, and it's saddening to know that the author has passed away. This trilogy was originally meant to include TEN books.. T E N! I can only imagine how fantastic they would be.

As for a review on these books, they are by far one fo my favorite reads thus far. You can check out my MUST READS to see what else it is I've been reading. The first book was the only one I had trouble getting into initially. The beginning contained so much background information I almost became disinterested, but once I was past those initial chapters, I WAS HOOKED. And it didn't stop at the second or third book; each one kept my attention. All three books contain a lot of violence, sex, and scandal which revolves around the two main characters Lisabeth Salander and Mikael Bomqvist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment