Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Insta Life

This seems to be the easiest way to sum up my life these days. Last week I enjoyed a nice long (and much needed) week off. It was a pretty successful week all in all. Stay tuned to see all the DZP goals that were crossed off, home improvements that were made and DIY projects that were done!



Row 1: Starting my time off with some Starbucks, some neon summer nails, and puppy love.

Row 2: LA road trip to the Griffith Observatory. Chevron Buildings, Hollywood sign and Mel's Dinner. Turkey and Goat Cheese Sliders were delicious!

Row 3: July 3rd fire works, up close and personal style. Simply the best.

Row 4 & 5: Spending Saturday at your favorite place, Rooftop Lounge... drinking way, way, way too many mojitos and catching an amazing sunset with my one and only, Mr. TK.

See my real time instagram life @ MadalynMarie.

No comments:

Post a Comment