Wednesday, July 18, 2012

UPDATE: Goal #98: Eat a Macaron

Since my first taste of a macaron, I have since been back! Yesterday was my day of indulging... so I found myself eating macarons and watching Magic Mike. Yummmyyy! and I'm not only talking about the macarons ladies! :D

Since it seemed that most of the flavors are sold out later in the evening, my coworker and I decided to call ahead and have them placed on hold. We were able to taste: colombian coffee, madagascar vanilla and sweet wedding almond.

MUCH BETTER than my original flavors of early grey tea, rose and violet. I have to say I'm a huge fan of of the madagascar vanilla. I also discovered that I like my macarons straight out of the fridge instead of at room temperature. 

This goal is officially closed :) That's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment