Friday, August 10, 2012

Current Obsession: Coconut and Gold

I've always been a lover of Coconut, but lately it has seriously gotten out of control. Maybe it's because this flavor is more popular now, but whatever it is, coconut is EVERYWHERE and I'm so happy everyone else enjoys it's tropical aroma and tastes as much as me.
1800 Coconut Tequila (amazing in a Skinny Margarita!), Coconut Latte from Starbucks topped with Toasted Coconut, and Coconut Almond Granola from Whole Foods, yum!
As for Gold, I've been strictly silver girl all my life. I don't know why, but in my mind Gold was always a mom and grandma thing. However, I completely disagree with my once odd association with the metallic color, because now I find myself loving it more and more especially in accessories and home decor. It's warm and inviting and makes me look oh-so tan when adorn on my wrist. In home decor it adds an elegant touch that makes me feel super sophisticated as I spot it glistening in my dining room paired agains my deep teal wall.
Gold Zig Zag Tray from Etsy (lusting over this), Gold Glittery Birthday Nails, Passed down gold and teal stoned bracelet from the Great Grandma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment