Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Goal #7: Send a message in a bottle

While visiting Catalina Island last weekend, I came a cross a message in a bottle. This is obviously meant to be a souvenir, but I had other plans for this lil glass trinket. 
I thought about what I'd want this message to say and knew it had to be something about adventure, life and maybe even travel. I scrolled through my Pinterest board, Words, for some inspiration and came across this quote from Helen Keller: 

Security is mostly a superstition. 
It does not exist in nature. 
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. 


This lil bottle of inspiration is floating now out at sea, I dropped it right before I entered the Dana Point Harbor. Dropping it was kinda anti-climatic, I thought I'd see it float off into the distance, but it was too dark and choppy to see where it went. So here's hoping my lil note finds it's way to shore and into the hands of someone who could use a lil inspiration on life.

Be daring.
Be adventurous.
Be crazy.
Be YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment