Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Goal #87: Have 5 BeeEff Dates (1/5)

In an effort to see more of the bestie, I've updated my DZP list to include 5 BeeEff dates! This mornings date included: Starby's (definitely necessary considering I feel like I'm half asleep with my eye's barely open in this photo), exchanging some sweet treats I'd baked, and hooking my girly up with some heat-friendly-fashion finds for the desert. It was a nice relaxing start to this hectic Hump Day. Our convo went something like this:

M: Ooo next Saturday counts as a Double BeeEff (pronounced beef) Date!

E: What did you just say?!

M: Double BeeEff (pronounced beef) Date

E: (laughing out loud at me)
    It's pronounced B-F

M: Oh whatever, B-F

E: (still laughing) Beef... What is that, like a sausage fest?

Never.A.Dull.Moment

1 comment:

  1. NEVER a dull moment! buahahahahaaa I'm still laughing as I read this. <3

    ReplyDelete